Me at Lucy's Wedding. The sun does shine in England!

Me at Lucy's Wedding. The sun does shine in England!
Me still in England!

Tuesday 19 October 2010

Heathrow October 17th

Well her we are. First minor miracle acieved! It has been no mean feat getting two helmets, two big suitcases, a rucksack and two pieces of handluggage not to mention me with a handbag and two coats with pockets bulging) on a train to Euston, then in a taxi to Paddington and then in the expressway and out again (while they reattached the engine which had apparently come off-not a good time to sulk Thomas!) Last hurdle was the lift to the departures lounge where I am now sitting and will be for the next three hours. Nothing like arriving early!
I need a rest after the traumas of yesterday. Our house has never been so clean!!! I think I have finally become the bleach queen! At the eleventh hour we unearthed a list from the letting agency on how to leave your house. The dishwasher dispenser is immaculate1 I must also mention R D Booth opticians for very last minute alterations to  my glasses-I can see the font so reckon I'll be okay. Hope you are readingb this Dave?
Thanks to everyone who has helped this week. I have got the best family and friends in the world1 Lea has just returned so it is my turn to go and investigate the shops, spray myself with perfume, eat chocolate, read magazines.....

No comments:

Post a Comment