Me at Lucy's Wedding. The sun does shine in England!

Me at Lucy's Wedding. The sun does shine in England!
Me still in England!

Wednesday 14 December 2011

Saying goodbye

First there was a party for the SSIT to celebrate their first two years. They had these outfits made for me and Lea. They also said some very nice things about us and were really appreciative of all we had done.
At our last meeting they sang 'Jolly Good Fellow'!
Bello, I will never forget your jokes-especially the eating game!
Lea with Adeoye
Then the woman by the office who helped me with my Yoruba as well as selling us scotch eggs!
Funmi, my office colleague and true friend. He kept me going through difficult times with his humour and chat.
Oozar, my neighbour became a great friend and I will never forget her and will really miss our chats.

Nancy and Dave, our Canadian friends. We enjoyed Dave's birthday party and it was good to meet some other expats!

No comments:

Post a Comment